THE ITALIAN MOKA: THE MOST TRADITIONAL COFFEE AROMA
Do you remember the last coffee you had with an Italian Moka? Surely just by thinking about it, memories of its great aroma are quickly coming back to you. The aroma that fills the whole house when coffee goes up the Moka in the morning. For many of us it is a nostalgic aroma, that makes us relive the best moments!
The Italian coffee maker is a classic in many kitchens and possibly the most common method of making coffee, despite the rise of coffee capsule machines. Today we bring you some simple steps so you can prepare the perfect coffee with a Moka … and enjoy!
How to prepare the perfect Coffee with an Italian Moka
1) It is always recommended to grind the coffee fresh to a medium-thick point. If you do not have a grinder, you can also find all our varieties in ground format.
2) Fill the bottom of the Moka with cold water up to the safety valve.
3) Place the coffee in the Moka container without pressing.
4) Screw the two parts of the coffee maker and bring to a boil over low heat.
5) When you see the coffee coming out and it reaches the middle, remove the coffee maker from the fire. This way we will extract only the noble parts of the coffee.
6) Stir well before serving, and it’ll be ready to enjoy!
Find the perfect coffee variety in our eShop
The Cremoso variety provides a blend of persistent intensity and creaminess, perfect for Italian Mokas.
With 100% organic coffee and compostable packaging, the pleasure of enjoying a Moka coffee has never been so responsible!