We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, personalize our website, facilitate the navigation of our users, provide a better experience in using the website, identify problems to improve it, make measurements and usage statistics and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing the use of the website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the web page from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Likewise, in the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to the purpose:
- Technical cookies:are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process for an order, managing payment , control fraud related to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use elements security while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included it in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without collecting information from users for different purposes, such as customizing that content advertising or other content.
- Preference or customization cookies: are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies:are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Geolocation cookies: they are used to know where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used for example to provide you with the appropriate information depending on the country you are in.
Types of Cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
|CART||Stores products in your shopping basket and related processes.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the information in the category on the page, which allows the pages to be displayed more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that on the list of products to be compared.|
|CURRENCY||The local currency of your country.|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer ID with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if users are currently registered in the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group to the user belongs.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the customer ID segment.|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag that indicates whether the cache is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||Your session ID in the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows customers not registered to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product visited.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether you have received a new message.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates if you permit the use of cache memory.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information on your latest shopping basket.|
|POLL||The ID of any survey you have participated in recently.|
|POLLN||The information about what surveys you have participated in.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The elements you have compared recently.|
|STORE||The store view or the language you selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that have been revisited en recently.|
|WISHLIST||A list of products encrypted added to your wish list.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your wish list.|
|__utma||Third-party analytics (Google Analytics) Used to distinguish users and sessions.|
|__utmb, __ttmc||Third-party analytics (Google Analytics) Used to determine new visits, sessions.|
|__utmz||Third-party analytics (Google Analytics) Stores the source of traffic to explain how the user arrived at the site.|
|firstVisit||Cookie that stores the first time the user enters the store section.|
LIST OF THIRD PARTY COOKIES
The following table shows the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|_ga||It is used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gid||It is used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|_gat||It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics has been implemented using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_.||1 minute|
|_gcl_au||Cookie to store and track conversions.||3 months|
|_gali||Used by Google Analytics to record the elements of the previous page with which the user has interacted to reach the current page.||–|
|_dc_gtm_UA-*||Cookie to store the number of service requests.||1 minute|
|__utma||Used to distinguish users and sessions||2 years|
|__utmb, __ttmc||Used to determine new visits, sessions||30 minutes|
|__utmz||Stores the traffic source to explain how the user reaches the site||6 months|
|NID/CONSENT||Its cookies (NID or CONSENT) allow you to customize how ads are seen outside of Google or store information such as the preferred language when displaying search results.||6 months|
|hubspot||__hssc||Follow up on sessions.||30 minutes|
|hubspot||hubspotutk||Tracks the identity of a visitor.||16 days|
|hubspot||__hssrc||When HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser.||13 months|
|hubspot||__hstc||Main cookie to track visitors.||13 months|
|gstatic||1P_JAR||Cookie that transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive.||15 days|
|mailchimp||mc_landing_site||Cookie to store which page is visited first.||5 days|
|_fbp||To store and track visits to websites.||1 day|
|Salesmanago||smuuid||Anonymous visits cookie.||–|
|Salesmanago||smclient||Contact monitoring cookie.||–|
|Salesmanago||smform||Cookie for contact forms (pop up, landing page, iframe).||–|
|Salesmanago||smg||Cookie to identify the user, UUID identification.||–|
|Salesmanago||smvr||Cookie per identificar les visites, codificat en base64.||–|
|Salesmanago||smwp||Cookie for webpushes.||–|
|Salesmanago||smg||Cookie for global customer identification.||–|
|Salesmanago||smcrsaved||Cookie to know if the identifier has been saved on the system.||–|
|Salesmanago||smOViewsPopCap||Pop-up capping information cookie.||–|
PREF, SAPISID, SID,
|They collect the number of visitors to the site, the duration of the visits, the browser, the type of terminal, the place of origin of the visitors and the pages visited.||–|
¿HOW COOKIES ARE DISABLED IN BROWSERS?
The user can, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser installed on their computer:
- Chrome Settings-> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Explorer Tools-> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools ->Options-> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Safari Preferences -> Security
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
Disabling cookies does not prevent browsing through the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may at any time withdraw their consent related to the Cookies Policy, and may delete the cookies stored on their computer through the settings and configurations of their Internet browser, indicated above, as well as by accessing our configuration panel: